SWAROVSKI ATS-65 HD ANGLED SPOTTING SCOPE WITH 20-60X EYEPIECE
Anyone looking for equipment of proven quality right from the start will be delighted by the spotting scopes in the ATS/STS HD range. Providing unbeatable value for money, they offer all the features that you would look for in a lightweight, reliable spotting scope; providing the perfect start for anyone taking an interest, for instance, in the world of shorebirds.
Compact, lightweight spotting scopes for for observation involving frequent changes of location and for birdwatchers who prefer a lighter weight.
Fluoride-containing HD lenses minimize color fringing (chromatic aberration) and deliver high contrast images with razor-sharp outlines. Ideal for digital photography through the spotting scope.
The angled scope is eminently suitable for comfortable bird watching at different heights, such as in the air or in trees.
Available on backorder
The Swarovski ATS 65 HD Angled Spotting Scope is part of the ATS/STS range and offers all the features that you would look for in a spotting scope: a lightweight design with cutting edge optics. Fluoride-containing HD lenses minimise colour fringing (chromatic aberration) and deliver contrast-rich images with razor-sharp outlines, which is ideal for digiscoping. The easy-to-handle fully rubberised, nitrogen filled and waterproof construction makes the ATS 65 an ideal scope for outdoor viewing.
Swarovski ATS 65 HD Straight Spotting Scope:
Lightweight | Proven | Fast
The ATS 65 is a lightweight and handy spotting scope that offers high optical quality, despite its compact dimensions. Perfectly suited to long days outdoors, when every gram counts, its angled view facilitates comfortable and effortless observation.
- Effective objective lens diameter (mm): 65
- Eye relief (mm): 17
- Shortest focusing distance (ft / m): 9.8 / 3
- Diopter correction at 8 (dpt): > 5
- Objective filter thread: M 67 x 0.75
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (filled with nitrogen)
Technical specification for the ATS 65 with 25-50x Eyepiece:
- Magnification: 25-50x
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 2.6-1.3
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 126-81 ft / 42-27 m
- Field of view (degrees): 2.4-1.55
- Field of view for spectacle wearers (degrees): 2.4-1.55
- Field of view. apparent (degrees): 60-70
- Light transmission (%) total product: 85
- Weight (oz / g): 49.6 / 1405
- Length (in / mm): 14.6 / 370
- Focal length with TLS APO (mm): 750-1500
Technical specification for the STS 65 with 20-60x Eyepiece:
- Magnification: 20-60x
- Exit pupil diameter (mm): 3.3-1.1
- Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m): 108-60 / 36-20
- Field of view (degrees): 2.1-1.1
- Field of view for spectacle wearers (degrees): 2.1-1.1
- Field of view. apparent (degrees): 40-65
- Light transmission (%) total product: 86
- Weight (oz / g): 48.3 / 1370
- Length (in / mm): 14.6 / 370
- Focal length with TLS APO (mm): 600-1800