Ricoh Theta SC – 360° degree camera
Start your 360 degree adventure with the simplest to use Ricoh Theta camera. Your life will never be the same!!
- Spherical 360° photos and videos in one single shot
- 1/2.3 CMOS sensor (x2), 14 MP
- Full HD video
- Bright lens: F2.0
- Easy viewing of images and videos by swiping and pinching in the app on your smartphone
- Sharing on social networks, dedicated websites or Google Maps and Google +TM via your smartphone
- High speed Wi-Fi transfer
- Possibility to create original RICOH THETA apps via API/SDK
360° view can be enjoyed with high performance and ease of use.
Amazingly high performance
The device can be used in a variety of ways.
Feel closer to a 360° view.
- Natural 360° still images and movies with excellent quality and highly accurate stitch processing
- Quick response so images can be taken in about 1.5 seconds after the power is turned on
- Thin/light-weight body achieved by unique twin-lens folded optics
- iOS and Android are supported. The device can be linked to most smartphones.
- High compatibility with various social networking services
- With a commercial VR viewer, you can fully experience virtual reality.
- 4-color variations are available
- The internal configuration is optimized to achieve light-weight.
* Comparison with THETA S
- An evolved main app with simple operation that even a first-time user can use easily.
- Easy editing with the dedicated editing apps “THETA＋” and “THETA＋Video”
- 1. Microphone
- 2. Speaker
- 3. Lens
- 4. Camera status lamp
- Images can be captured when lit.
- 5. Shutter button
- Press to capture images.
- 6. Wireless lamp
- Flashes when not connected to Wi-Fi and lights when connected to Wi-Fi when the wireless function is on.
- 7. Capture mode lamp
- Lamp that corresponds to the selected capture mode lights.
- 8. USB terminal
- Connects to the provided USB cable.
- 9. Tripod mount hole
- 10. Power lamp
- – Lights blue when the power is on.
– Flashes blue when the remaining battery level is low.
- 11. Power button
- Turns the power on/off.
- 12. Wireless button
- Turns the wireless function on/off.
When the power is turned on while holding this button, the camera turns on with self-timer.
- 13. Capture mode button
- Switches between still image capture and video capture modes.
Specifications read more
Type – Camera Type Spherical camera Sensor – Type CMOS Sensor – Effective Pixels Approx. 12MP, Output size: Approx. 14MP Body – Height 130,6mm Body – Width 45,2mm Body – Depth 22.9mm (17.9 mm*)
* Excluding lens section.
Body – Weight Approx. 102g
Options read more