Hawke Frontier HD X 8×32 Binoculars
The new Hawke Fronter HD X – they are just superb binoculars!
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Dielectric Coatings provide increased light reflectivity
- Fully Multi-Coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.5 turn – close focus 8.2ft/2.5m
- High resolution Phase Corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Water repellent coating on objective lenses
- Lightweight rubber coated magnesium alloy chassis
The all-new Fronter ED X – Immerse yourself in superior vision
EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION GLASS
ED glass reduces chromatic aberration while increasing colour reproduction. Lenses feature a hydrophobic coating to repel water.
Replaceable twist-up eye cups with position stops allow you to set correct eye relief depending on personal preference or if eye glasses are being used.
PRECISION ENGINEERED CONSTRUCTION
Designed from conception to offer the best performance available. The magnesium alloy body and high grade materials are a cut above the rest.
LIGHTWEIGHT HARD CARRY CASE
High quality hard case with space to store a strap and cleaning cloth. A belt loop and notes pocket on the rear complete this indispensable accessory.
Designed to be well balanced and fit effortlessly in the hand, Frontier ED X are manufactured with soft touch rubber body armour for comfort in use.
Rated for extreme low and high temperature use, the focus knob offers a smooth precise adjustment and a quick turn ratio making focusing the image effortless.
- Power: 8×
- Objective: 32mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
- Field of View: m @1000m / ft @1000yds 142m / 426ft
- Close Focus: 2m / 6.6ft
- Eye relief: 18mm / 0.7″
- Height: 140mm / 5″
- Weight: 692g / 24.4oz
- Nitrogen Purged – Waterproof and Fog Proof.
Exit Pupil: 5mm / 0.21″
Prism Type: Dielectric Mirror Coating
Interpupillary Distance: 56-74mm / 2.2-2.9″
Dioptre System: Right Eye
Warranty: Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Case (with strap)
- Neck Strap
- Harness Adaptors
- Lens Caps
- Lens Cloth