Fujifilm XF 23mm f2 R WR FUJINON Lens
The compact, weather-resistant Fujifilm 23mm f/2 R WR XF Lens offers a 35mm equivalent focal length, making it ideal for travel, street, and portrait photographers. Its fast f/2 aperture makes it a great choice for low-light conditions, and, with its 9 diaphragm blades, delivers a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with a shallow depth of field.
Only 1 left in stock
Fujifilm XF23mm f2 R WR FUJINON Lens – Black
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm’s proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2, to make up a stylish collection of compact F2 lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor* to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
Compact wide-angle lens
Advanced image quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness. The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting* when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
Fast and silent autofocus
The inner-focus AF system** uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds***.
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens barrel is sealed to make it weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C.
When mounted on the weather- and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1, and X-T2, you can shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
This lens can be used with the vented metal hood “LH-XF35-2,” which is also compatible with the XF35mmF2 R WR. Coinciding with the launch of the XF23mmF2 R WR, a silver version of the lens hood is will also be released, allowing users to choose an optional hood that matches the color of the lens.
* Having part of the lens hood or lens barrel covering the corners of the view through an optical viewfinder.
** An AF system that moves relatively small lens elements in the middle or at the rear for focusing.
*** Using an internal measurement method compliant with the CIPA Guidelines, with the High Performance mode turned on.
Spatial frequency 15 lines/mm
Spatial frequency 45 lines/mm
Vertical axis : Contrast S : Sagittal M : Meridional
- Type: XF 23mm F2 R WR
- Lens configuration: 10 elements 6 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements）
- Focal length: f=23mm (35mm format equivalent : 35mm)
- Angle of view: 63.4°
- Max. aperture: F2
- Min. aperture: F16
- Aperture control:
- Number of blades: 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 22cm – ∞
- Max. magnification: 0.13x
- External dimensions: Diameter x Length* (approx.): ø60.0mm x 51.9mm ( * distance from camera lens mount flange )
- Weight* (approx.): 180g (*excluding caps and hoods)
- Filter size: ø43mm
- Accessories included:
- Lens cap FLCP-43
- Lens rear cap RLCP-001
- Lens hood
- Wrapping cloth