Fujifilm XF 1.4X TC WR Fujinon Teleconverter
The “FUJINON TELECONVERTER XF1.4X TC WR” is a high-performance teleconverter capable of multiplying the focal length of compatible lenses*1 by 1.4x. When mounted, the teleconverter increases the lens’ aperture by one f-stop, however its sophisticated optical design constructed of 7 elements in 3 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens. Additionally, thanks to the unified design when mounted to a compatible lens*1, the teleconverter is weather and dust-resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C. This ensures it can be used with confidence outdoors with the weather and dust-resistant X-T1 camera body and XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR lens.
*1 Compatible lenses (As of October 21st, 2015)
XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR ⇒ 70-196mmF4 with teleconverter mounted (Equivalent to 107-299mm on a 35mm format)
Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered)
High image quality design which maintains the optical performance of the original lens
- The teleconverter’s construction of 7 elements in 3 groups maintains the optical performance of the original lens
- By using the optimum image quality parameters for the overall characteristics of the original lens and 1.4x teleconverter, an excellent imaging performance with great aberration suppression can be achieved even when the focal length is multiplied by 1.4x.
- The camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when the teleconverter is mounted.
The camera’s autofocus performance is unaffected by the addition of the teleconverter
- An AF speed equivalent to that of the lens by itself is still achieved when the teleconverter is mounted.
- Thanks to mirrorless cameras’ “Live View” Contrast Detection autofocus, shooting at minimum aperture values is still possible despite the f-stop being increased by mounting the teleconverter. Also, accurate focusing at super-telephoto focal lengths with shallow depth of field is possible thanks to the AF performed by the image sensor.
Weather and dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- Using the teleconverter with a weather-resistant camera and lens, such as the “FUJIFILM X-T1” premium mirrorless camera and the “FUJINON Lens XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR”, does not affect the weather resistance of the system.
High-grade subtle appearance
- The teleconverter’s high grade metal exterior has been designed with the X system in mind. When attached to a compatible FUJINON lens, the two products appear as one single lens.
Type: FUJINON LENS XF1.4X TC WR
Lens construction: 7 elements 3 groups
Focal length: 1.4x that of original lens
Max. aperture: 1 additional stop
Min. aperture: 1 additional stop
Focus range: Approx. same as that of original lens
Max. magnification: 1.4x that of original lens
External dimensions: Diameter x Length: Approx. Φ58mm x 15mm
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
Weight: Approx 130g
(excluding lens caps)